ACCESS modelling and simulation
The Australian Community Climate Earth-System Simulator (ACCESS) is a fully coupled earth system modelling infrastructure, designed to support meteorological service provision and the science underpinning climate impacts and adaptation research.
The CWSLab provides improved access to modelling software and data products, so researchers from all organisations can perform the same wide range of experiments and easily share results.
The CWSLab ACCESS Modelling and Simulation Service provides:
- an interface and workflow for running coupled model experiments
- easy sharing of code, data and experiments
- a library of supported and documented standard experiments
- a database of experiment configurations for coupled modelling
- improved access to data products and initial conditions.
The ongoing development of ACCESS is a joint initiative of the Bureau of Meteorology and CSIRO, in cooperation with the university community through the ARC Centre of Excellence for Climate System Science.